LO 206 Spark Plug Color

Jimbo

You can fool some of the people some of the time
Sspark_plug_1-206x285.jpg
Spark_plug_2-205x283.jpg
This is a typical used spark plug from a LO 206.
It's completely normal for the plug to have a very white center electrode and a very dark (black) ring around the outside.

The legal spark plug for the LO 206 must be a Champion RC12YC and have the Briggs logo
206_Legal_Spark_plug-218x298.jpg
Click on the image for a larger version.

It's completely normal for the plug to have a very white center electrode and a very dark (black) ring around the outside.
I'm assuming you don't have the editing capability to clean these pictures up, am I right? If yes, send me the negatives, or a full size picture, and I'll do an edit and send them back to you. They get reduced so much when their posted here it's hard to edit them. I like what you're doing, but the pictures are a little hard to see.

It's not every day that someone hands out a thank you but now it's my turn to return the favor.
Thank you for the compliment.

Have a question.

Animal vs. Lo206

What exactly are the differences between the two? I heard a rumor that the Lo206 was the "lessons learned" from the World Formula engine. And the Animal is designed to rev north of 8,000 RPM. Have no idea if thats accurate or not . . .

Have a question.

Animal vs. Lo206

What exactly are the differences between the two? I heard a rumor that the Lo206 was the "lessons learned" from the World Formula engine. And the Animal is designed to rev north of 8,000 RPM. Have no idea if thats accurate or not . . .
They all came from the Intek 206cc equipment engine. The wf has the provisions for an electric starter. The animal qm has a splined crank for a gearbox I believe or differential I don't remember. Animals are what the Local option 206 came from. It's a sealed animal. It's all the same engine with different rules and the WF has a different carb and head setup. I believe (and may be wrong) the wf has a different rod and piston combo as well.

Only animals I see revving that high are heavily modified. My alcohol blueprint only needs to rev to 7300-7400

Back