LO206 Cup - Sprint Racing Program & Technical - 2015

bgcntry - thanks when someone said the track needed to be added to the list I thought they meant LO206. I see now that track does not run LO206 so the LO206 tag has been removed but the track and CKRA series are still listed on www.RacingWhere.com. We are trying to list ALL tracks in NA and are testing the idea of identifying classes run at the tracks starting with LO206 - so let me know of any track/series which we may have missed and any class tags we may have gotten wrong.

We are trying to list ALL tracks in NA and are testing the idea of identifying classes run at the tracks starting with LO206 - so let me know of any track/series which we may have missed and any class tags we may have gotten wrong.

Thank you Richard for all the time you have been putting into the LO206 racing program for NA racers! It does show the momentum the Lo program has in a short period of time its been around.

Remember if you know of any tracks / series racing the LO206 e mail Richard.
www.RacingWhere.com

http://www.racingwhere.com/sprint-racing/tracks/all

Steve

Please see the website updated with a recent tire test:
http://www.goldspeedusa.com/slrtestresults.html

We offer the following:

Tires 4.5 front/4.5 rear
$148 per set plus shipping

Tires 4.5 front/6.0 rear
$154 per set plus shipping

Tires 4.5 front/7.1 rear
$160 per set plus shipping

Shipping cost:
$18 for one set
$29 for two sets
$35 for three sets

Goldspeed USA will contribute $20 to the track/club/organization for each set sold.

The MAXXIS SLR's will be a great spec tire for any LO206 program because of the excellent quality, pricing, and the incentives to the track/club/organization.

Please see the website updated with a recent tire test:
http://www.goldspeedusa.com/slrtestresults.html

We offer the following:

Tires 4.5 front/4.5 rear
$148 per set plus shipping

Tires 4.5 front/6.0 rear
$154 per set plus shipping

Tires 4.5 front/7.1 rear
$160 per set plus shipping

Shipping cost:
$18 for one set
$29 for two sets
$35 for three sets

Goldspeed USA will contribute $20 to the track/club/organization for each set sold.

The MAXXIS SLR's will be a great spec tire for any LO206 program because of the excellent quality, pricing, and the incentives to the track/club/organization.

You have my respect for being transparent regarding money going to the club/track etc. If only other tire makers and clubs/tracks would follow suit it would help unblur the lines a little.

It is refreshing to see companies giving back some of their profits where its needed the most for karting growth.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone

Steve

That's a good start, Steve, but not totally accurate. A few of those tracks don't actually run LO206. Or they have the class, but you'll show up and be the only one there. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I think you are overstating the popularity a bit.

That's a good start, Steve, but not totally accurate. A few of those tracks don't actually run LO206. Or they have the class, but you'll show up and be the only one there. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I think you are overstating the popularity a bit.

Well fatboy , no punt intended, all we can do is list the tracks that have LO206 listed in there classes, we can't control when and who races their. Just trying to keep everyone updated on whats going on the world of LO206 racing, it a start to hopefully more to follow in years to come.

Thanks
Steve

Yes I mark the classes that each series says they run but you should definitely dig in further to assess the field counts. I also give a link to the series Mylaps page if I can find it. Otherwise you should try to find race results on their webpages to get the true popularity. But in any case the issue is the same for most of the other classes and while the counts don't show up yet on www.RacingWhere.com, here is the data I have for the 137 active sprint racing series in the database:

82 claim to offer TAG
73 claim to offer LO206
67 claim to offer KidKart
58 claim to offer YAMAHA
47 claim to offer CLONE
42 claim to offer ROTAX (i.e., running rotax rules)
37 claim to offer BRIGGS (Animal, Raptor, etc)
29 claim to offer Shifter
25 claim to offer Komet (KPV)

Back