Lo206 Engine Builder Decals

Local sign shop can make any dimension or template. I stay local with mine that way I can get quick turn around. He also helped with design and any changes I wanted.

I was told Saturday night no engine builder decals allowed on mine. I plan to slap briggs stickers all over it........lmao

^ Do you have them for the Briggs now, Bryan? I thought all you had were for the clones?
Let me know - I may need some from ya.
Great guy to deal with here.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Yes I can do those ones now. They are $1 more per kit vs the clones.

I can whatever as long as someone provides measurements!

Attachments

• lo-206.jpg
    lo-206.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 67
I thought the Lo206 engine was built by Briggs so wouldn't that be the only builder sticker you'd need on it? Or does the rules let you/or engine builder do other things to it that they don't do to it at Briggs? Im just curious cause I saw another post earlier about predator guys thinking their engine builders and had me thinking. And also I've never raced lo206 so never looked into thw rule set for them.

I thought the Lo206 engine was built by Briggs so wouldn't that be the only builder sticker you'd need on it? Or does the rules let you/or engine builder do other things to it that they don't do to it at Briggs? Im just curious cause I saw another post earlier about predator guys thinking their engine builders and had me thinking. And also I've never raced lo206 so never looked into thw rule set for them.
There are things that you can do to them -- freshen the cylinder head for instance (valves/seats.)
Most of the work being done is "tuning." There's not much room for what we would consider "blueprinting" these engines, but each builder certainly works their magic and has their own tune for them.

Back