Lo206 rain cover ?

Nice! I need to up the look on mine lol. That dual lock is awesome stuff. You have to really pull to get it off. Glad it worked out for you.

Be careful drilling into the filter, it has happened at LO206 events where the filter was demeed to be modified. I know it is a stretch but the competitors were forced to buy new filters to race.

I hear you, most of us are running Honda's and clones with the filters being "open". One could argue the filter was modified with the Velcro stuck onto the end too, if you wanted to get picky about it. I use short truss head screws inserted from the outside so there isn't any chance of a screw or nut getting sucked into the motor.
My concern with the Velcro was if someone got into your back tire they could easily knock the bottle cover off and get you DQ'd.
I like the look of the measuring cup, good idea.

Is that for your next clone build, the blower and carb there to the right? :)

I hear you, most of us are running Honda's and clones with the filters being "open". One could argue the filter was modified with the Velcro stuck onto the end too, if you wanted to get picky about it. I use short truss head screws inserted from the outside so there isn't any chance of a screw or nut getting sucked into the motor.
My concern with the Velcro was if someone got into your back tire they could easily knock the bottle cover off and get you DQ'd.
I like the look of the measuring cup, good idea.

Is that for your next clone build, the blower and carb there to the right? :)

With the hook and loop system we used we also used a safety wire to prevent it from falling off

In heavy downpour I would have the bottom totally covered so you can't get spray from the tire in there. I try to overlap the carb a little. Let it breathe from the top

These are available now

Attachments

• del_or1.jpg
    del_or1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 140
  • del_or2.jpg
    del_or2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 148
Back