Londonderry Raceway Reopening

awesome news--they will be running a wka unrestricted animal class---rocker or champ chassis---open tires--open clutch--425lbs---this could be the biggest class

Rocker and Champs should not run together
Seperate classes
if there are enough yes--but you know as well as i do --kart counts have been low for a few years now---lets all try to get a good show going--after all peter is spending alot of money trying to bring the track back to life

if there are enough yes--but you know as well as i do --kart counts have been low for a few years now---lets all try to get a good show going--after all peter is spending alot of money trying to bring the track back to life
we have a rocker and a champ--we are running our champ---rockers dont scare us

I've only got a 206, but I'd be happy to turn up as a field filler when I can.

Best of luck to Peter with this endeavor.

I can understand the concerns with not having a good field I don’t think that will be the case. I agree with Damon as well. A lot of people are watching and are interested in Londonderry. JMO I think the field is going to large. Build it and they will come. Looking forward to 2020.

April 11 2020 open practice at londonderry speedway---gates open at 10 am---$10 pit admission------23 races scheduled starting april 25th---$15 pit pass--$25 entry fee---$5 grandstands---pit stalls available $50 for the season

pit stalls.jpg

current classes at londonderry for 2020 season---unrestricted animal---mini cup---super mini cup--tiger cub--tiger sprint--banderlaros--sr champ--sr bandit--jr sportsman--rookie champ--boxstock clone--other classes will be added if needed--contact peter raby on facebook----april 11 & 18 will be open practice days gates open at 10 am---pit passes $10

open practice on april 11 and april 18 have been cancelled---also first race on april 25 has been cancelled---first race is now schedualed for may 9 th

Good Luck;
Lots of competition from other races at that track, hard to get large fields of any one class.
It has very little room for spectators. I have found that the more spectators at the races the more the payouts are instead of the racers having to make up the purse through large pit and entry fees.
This is why many kart tracks give out $5 trophies only.

due to the state of NH stay at home order---the first race of the season is set for June 6---maybe we will finally go racing---peter is doing a fantastic job renovating the track---keep up the good work peter

Back