Long shot... mychron 3

Anyone have a battery holder? Got one for free that isn't working, they don't service these anymore so thought i would throw a battery holder at it and give it a hope and a prayer if i can find one.

They still work on these. I just sent mine in around April or May and they were able to repair it. It was the battery holder that broke off the board and he soldered it back together and shipped it right back. I think I had under $30 for everything including shipping. Contact MychronMike on here. He will hook you up.

They still work on these. I just sent mine in around April or May and they were able to repair it. It was the battery holder that broke off the board and he soldered it back together and shipped it right back. I think I had under $30 for everything including shipping. Contact MychronMike on here. He will hook you up.
Searched but couldn’t find him. Do you have contact info? Have a Mychron 3 with corroded battery holder. Think a new one would fix it up

The email i got back made it sound like they would look at it but seemed unlikely they could do anything. It looks like the battery pack on this one has been wet, its corroded in a few spots. I pm'd dirt karter hopefully he comes through

Good afternoon I stumbled upon your post I’m also looking for a battery holder we’re you able to get one or did you figure out a alternative way I was given one that didn’t have it and then I purchased one that also didn’t come with the holder

I have a working mycron 3 that I fixed battery holder myself. Has leads and PC cable..Not sure what's it worth.

Back