Looking for a builder (Animal Open)

flyin9

Hi Guys,
Long time listener first time caller. I have been out of karting for several years and into sprint cars now. I have an open animal engine sitting on my bench from 8 years ago that I would like to get back into working order. Could someone give me a website or business name to get a hold of to get this engine fixed up? I would like a reputable name in the industry.
Thank you,

Jared Goerges
www.legendracing9.com

Hi Guys,
Long time listener first time caller. I have been out of karting for several years and into sprint cars now. I have an open animal engine sitting on my bench from 8 years ago that I would like to get back into working order. Could someone give me a website or business name to get a hold of to get this engine fixed up? I would like a reputable name in the industry.
Thank you,

Jared Goerges
www.legendracing9.com

Where are you located?

Contact "Big Eddie" Thompson..... Bullet Race Engines, Greenback,Tn. 865-856-9806 He builds all our stuff, and used to build for Trevor Bayne when he was in karting. We have a Limited that went through the 2012 season and never got passed at any time! We race it regularly against opens, where it runs with them and beats most of them. We have three track championships in Limited Modified over three years. Also won Limited at Batesville in 2012. Look it up online.......... Jed Emert #51........ his open stuff is just as good, if not better.

There is no dispute with me that there are a lot of really good engine builders out there, and I'm sure everybody thinks they have the best. You have to treat this like any other major purchase do your homework and research and make a educated dissicion on what will work best for you.

All I can say is we ran the UAS all year went to the nationals at Lasoski , took a Briggs 305 (which was the smallest engine there) made the race and ended up 7th in the national ranking.

This was done on a Westerfeld engine. Whether you are starting with a 206cc or a 305 you will not be disappointed.
WESTERFELD ENT Harrison Ohio 513-367-2826

Lots of luck SCOTT W.

Back