Looking For A Good Pair Yamaha's

RParr66

Anyone has one or maybe two good Yamaha's they want to sell for a project that I'm working on. I will need two of them stock or blue printed. Thanks

I am gonna have at least 6 stock Yamahas both right and left and 2 strokers for sale. They were Chuck Bonic's and I am trying to sell them for his family. I'll post more info in a few days.
Sorry that I haven't got to you sooner. I been out of town working crazy hours. You can call me at 315-664-4724 tomorrow or I can call you if you get me your contact info. Or Text me as well. Thanks

I am gonna have at least 6 stock Yamahas both right and left and 2 strokers for sale. They were Chuck Bonic's and I am trying to sell them for his family. I'll post more info in a few days.
Rainman, please call me or text me. 315-664-4724. I believe that you might be interest in one of my dual Buller chassis. Let's talk. Thanks

Check with Fox Valley kart shop. 765-742-0935.
Is Fox Valley Kart Shop still in business? I call several time and keep getting the answer machine. I left couple of messages for them to call me back with no respond. Does anyone know if they are still around. Thanks

Rainman, do you still have any of the Yamahas for sale yet? If so send pictures to 315-664-4724 and price. Thanks

Is Fox Valley Kart Shop still in business? I call several time and keep getting the answer machine. I left couple of messages for them to call me back with no respond. Does anyone know if they are still around. Thanks
Indeed they are. Tues-Fri 3p to 9p, and I believe 8-5 on Sat. The shop was hella-busy the last weeks due to Purdue Grand Prix.

Back