looking for a machine shop.

Listen fellas, this person is looking for a machine shop in the whole wide USA so I give him a little help, something wrong ?? ...........lol

Unless it is for an open send it to someone that builds animals and is aware of the rules, there are tons of us out there big and small. If you just want a certain amount milled off any automotive machine shop should be able to fix you up quickly but it may cost you more in the long run because those that do it often will have made a fixture to hold the head and get the job done without spending extra time in set up. Post where you are from and I am sure you will get a better answer.

There should be a machine shop somewhere in your general area, there are 10-15 of them within 30-40 miles of me, 5 here in my hometown. Also, engine shops that specialize in engine building for cars or trucks would also have access to a mill and lathe and can do the work for you

A couple of the regular machine shops in my area don't want to mess with one-off jobs.
They want to set the machine up and crank out 500 parts.
Best chance is an auto machine shop or a smaller shop that likes to tinker with new things.

Very hard to believe you are serious. After several requests for your location, I see no response. I would think that most karter's that have a mill, either in their house or at their shop, could do it very easily. I know a guy in Sacramento California that could do it. I know a guy in San Jose California that could do it.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

Maybe his intent was to find a machinist who posts on here then mail it and he didn't want the rest of you nut bars knowing where he lives lol.

Back