Looking for a prep program.

2Legit

Ive been out of flat kart racing for a couple years now but am ordering a new chassis soon and gonna get started racing again in the bsp and stock flathead classes in western texas. i had become veryfamiliar with the venom juice program in years before but have the assumption that there are probably better options now days. ill mainly be running dry slick and dry sandy farm dirt type race tracks on maxxis vegas and stones on a 2014 falcon. summer heat here reaches the 110 range at times if that matters. i have all the necessary tools for a successful tire program, just lacking the prep and a lot of the knowledge accompanied with a new prep system. to conclude, what systems are best suited for someone running dry tracks mainly, and only getting to race about once a month?

Venom Juice is still being made by ATTL, Track Tac.
I was a VJ distributor, now im the owner of Southern Comfort Tire Treatments, if i can be of any help, let me know, thanks.

Depending on where your from I could be of some help also. I ran Venom under Eric and ATTL for almost 2 years and worked for Eric for 2-3 years before that. Im located in North Carolina. If you need anything let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel Hindre

Lots of good preps available and good people to work with.
We've raced in Texas and have customers running our stuff there now as well.
I sent you a PM on what we offer.

Call around and talk to each of these shops and get a feeling for how they might help you with your tire program down the road.
As important as having the right product is, knowledge on how and when to use that product is even more important!

If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to call us here at the shop 8-6 est.

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

good luck all the prep guys i have worked with are just after your $

Not always true. I've had Randy at Trac Tac actually to use less prep.. I was over doing it with a certain prep they sold. So while I'll agree that MOST of the time these guys are wanting $$, they will also actually try to help as well

^^^ X2 and we also tell people this same thing all the time about using less prep than they was using!! As much as I would like to get the money I would rather have our customers having good results consistently as that will keep the money coming in in the long run...

I have some customers outside the Dallas area that are always upfront and may be able to give you some help out there. pm I can be of help. thanks!

Ive been out of flat kart racing for a couple years now but am ordering a new chassis soon and gonna get started racing again in the bsp and stock flathead classes in western texas. i had become veryfamiliar with the venom juice program in years before but have the assumption that there are probably better options now days. ill mainly be running dry slick and dry sandy farm dirt type race tracks on maxxis vegas and stones on a 2014 falcon. summer heat here reaches the 110 range at times if that matters. i have all the necessary tools for a successful tire program, just lacking the prep and a lot of the knowledge accompanied with a new prep system. to conclude, what systems are best suited for someone running dry tracks mainly, and only getting to race about once a month?

Chris - CH3racing, Daniel - NCKARTER1, Earl - SoCo Tire Treatments, Randy - rransom can all be of help.
call and we will help.
Keep this in mind. We make no money long term if we don't make you faster. We are in it for the long hall.
I will gladly give up a sale today to gain you as a long term happy customer.

All the best,
Randy

PS - Wesley knows what he is doing and is the closest. It is his own product line but he is always willing to help.

I like pink magic. Very basic and simple prep program. Really in my opinion I think all preps will work. Some programs are way too technical and some are very simple. I've had success with different prep programs but I like pink magic like I said because it's just seems to be very user friendly.

Back