Looking for a start and rules

Trbovan

Been interested in dirt flat karts for a while. Girlfriend raced as a kid with alky flatheads. We picked up a 2010 phantom and wanting to get into things. Local track has a 425 clone class (we're heavy kids) that we're eyeing as a goal. Local track doesn't have a rule book and just says 21 AKRA clone rules. Looking online I'm not seeing where to get these rules?

I'm not new to the engines or the insides so building one isnt out of the question just need to know what's legal. Just seems the rules are a secret lol.

Kart came with a predator but with a weenie, flywheel, and top plate. Local track is 100% stock 212 even flywheel so no go there, plus only a 375 class.

Dyno cams or akra or most any large kart shop will have akra rule book.
Its not free . But inexpensive .
So a seraph or icon .

Been interested in dirt flat karts for a while. Girlfriend raced as a kid with alky flatheads. We picked up a 2010 phantom and wanting to get into things. Local track has a 425 clone class (we're heavy kids) that we're eyeing as a goal. Local track doesn't have a rule book and just says 21 AKRA clone rules. Looking online I'm not seeing where to get these rules?

I'm not new to the engines or the insides so building one isnt out of the question just need to know what's legal. Just seems the rules are a secret lol.

Kart came with a predator but with a weenie, flywheel, and top plate. Local track is 100% stock 212 even flywheel so no go there, plus only a 375 class.
When I started out I got in touch with jimmy rivers at JRPW .They build motors and also build Akra kits which are a ported and polished head with a valve job a blueprinted carb and cam. They sell mostly everything you would need also. They told me basically everything I needed to know about these motors and the specs to stay legal.

Back