buller aero and Reed motors

I have 9 Buller Aero chassis, with all different years made. From 1990 to 2001. I might sell some of them to the right person that like the dual engine chassis set up. Let me know. My first Buller chassis was a 1989 Aero dual, and I wish I didn't sell it back in 1991 with a pair of K-11 on it. I also have a 1984 Emmick dual engine chassis that I might be willing to let go for the right price.

I have 9 Buller Aero chassis, with all different years made. From 1990 to 2001. I might sell some of them to the right person that like the dual engine chassis set up. Let me know. My first Buller chassis was a 1989 Aero dual, and I wish I didn't sell it back in 1991 with a pair of K-11 on it. I also have a 1984 Emmick dual engine chassis that I might be willing to let go for the right price.
I would be interested in a dual chassis for my PCRs.

I'd possibly be interested in an Aero chassis, the newer the better.

What year 90s model Aero LT are you looking for. I'm sorry that I do not get on Bob's 4 Cycle much. Since hunting season is almost over, I can spend a little time on this if I know what you guys are looking for as what year to start with Thanks

Reactions: wto
Back