Looking for chassis

ARCHIE

I"m looking to buy a phoenix kart or a coyote bullet kart from the 1990"s. I used to race the gold cup series. I live in New Hampshire. Want to race with the vintage karts.
Thank you
Archie Archambault
603-289-1029

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a pro kart was powder coated back in the year 2002 needs to be assembled and is missing a few parts that are easily obtainable.if interested email me @ howe9306@gmail.com. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

I have an 83 Phoenix straight rail with factory adjustable caster #P-193.
Karts in the Daytona Beach area of Florida.

Last edited:
I"m looking to buy a phoenix kart or a coyote bullet kart from the 1990"s. I used to race the gold cup series. I live in New Hampshire. Want to race with the vintage karts.
Thank you
Archie Archambault
603-289-1029
I have a coyote bullet I am redoing, I just painted the frame. Its a complete kart with bodywork,you dont have to use it.

Be sure you check the guidelines for the vintage kart group you are going to run with. Most require 1992 or older.

I relocated the steering uprights for oval racing. I bought it new. The nerf bars were to mount a full body, they’re stainless steel. The original nerfs are long gone. They built a dirt and asphalt model, this is the asphalt chassis with 12deg KPI, I’m thinking the dirt chassis was 15deg KPI. I was saving it to race VKA masters. If your interested we’ll talk price on the phone. I‘m in Ormond Beach Florida (the north end of Daytona).

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2386.jpeg
    IMG_2386.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I relocated the steering uprights for oval racing. I bought it new. The nerf bars were to mount a full body, they’re stainless steel. The original nerfs are long gone. They built a dirt and asphalt model, this is the asphalt chassis with 12deg KPI, I’m thinking the dirt chassis was 15deg KPI. I was saving it to race VKA masters. If your interested we’ll talk price on the phone. I‘m in Ormond Beach Florida (the north end of Daytona).
Sent pm

Been trying to get up with you

Back