Looking for chassis's for LO206 class

Hey Brian,

What year is that AM29? How did you end up with it? You know it turns right, right? ;)
That's why I bought it. :)
I bought it used thinking I'd make it turn-key for someone, but we've been too busy just trying to keep up with customer orders to spend any time with this yet. I really don't know how old it is...Gary Lobaugh gave a range of dates for it based on the serial number, but said only the factory would know for sure, so I dunno. My little educated guess would be around 2015 or so.

OTK, MGM, Birel Art, TB Kart are all excellent; really can't go wrong with any of them. MGM seems to gaining popularity lately as I guess them make some nice stuff. Alot of folks are switching over to MGM as I guess their support network is a dream to work with.

Just make sure whatever you buy has local support (parts) available. With my TB Kart I run into that issue occasionally. My local track is a Birel dealer, so they don't support my chassis. But here in Florida at any big race, TB Kart is usually there and I can get parts if I break something. But TB Kart USA is out of Florida, so I have support close by, but just not locally. If I lived elsewhere, I might not be so lucky. But I will say TB Kart, on my last parts order, threw in a bunch of free parts because shipping was going to be delayed. I was pleasently suprised to get $100 worth of free parts out of them without having to ask. Just one example of how they support their customers after the intial sale. Which is nice.

Last edited:
Back