Looking for creo

Good luck...and good luck getting real creo, not some fake tar that some of these part guys sell you. This is going to become a "creo gives you cancer thread" in 3...2..1...

Cutting creo with apple juice not only makes great bite, but also neutralizes all carcinogenic effects of the substance.

Well, maybe not...

Cutting creo with apple juice not only makes great bite, but also neutralizes all carcinogenic effects of the substance.

Well, maybe not...

Sure makes it taste better tho lol.

On a more serious note how much are looking for?
Is it really getting that hard to find? What is the going rate these days?
This would be uncut coal tar creosote from the original bucket.

Oh and I've heard it's bad for you. Just fyi.

Work with the stuff every day and can get as much as I want. Engineering manager at a coke plant and would never never never use it on my tires. It is a know cancer agent, possible mutantgen (screws up you dna and any kids you may have) and on hell of a fine if you get caught with it. Respect your fellow karters and not use it. Just not worth it. KOPPERS in west va makes it every day...just try to get some.

Cutting creo with apple juice not only makes great bite, but also neutralizes all carcinogenic effects of the substance

WHAT !!!!!!!!! all this time i have been useing Vodka & Everclear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont use it, but just curious, what's a creo light pole look like compared to a normal one? Are they coated in it or something and it drops off or runs to the bottom?

Back