Looking for....parts or complete.

Theshadow05

Looking for that shelved 135cc-150cc Komet/PCR/ Sudam/ TKM engines. I would like to buy at a reasonable price. I am not looking for dirt cheap...just a fair reasonable deal. So if any of you guys are tired of holding on to these due to lack of parts or finding parts and would like to sell for some $ please PM me or email me @ theshadow05@aol.com. And let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Bryan C.

What Bryan said for me too. PM or text 424-262-1514
Thanks

Looking for that shelved 135cc-150cc Komet/PCR/ Sudam/ TKM engines. I would like to buy at a reasonable price. I am not looking for dirt cheap...just a fair reasonable deal. So if any of you guys are tired of holding on to these due to lack of parts or finding parts and would like to sell for some $ please PM me or email me @ theshadow05@aol.com. And let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Bryan C.

NEO-sent PM

Frankie-will give ya a call.

Jack- uhhh some what...more like an addiction; mainly my private collection of monster/ rarer k-30's. always want and need more big guns! Plus I try to be a person that can collect and store items for other karters' to also enjoy if they need parts.

Back