Looking for Sponsorship

RCM

I have 2 karts running the DNQ Karting Series in NC. One will be running the Busch Predator 390 Series and the Other will be running the Ghost Face Brewing 425 Clone Heavy Cup Series. If you dont know anything about the series go to DNQ Karting.com or youtube it. You will get plenty of publicity as for it is aired on TV. And you will be marketed on my Truck and Shirts. We have competitive karts no junk. We race once a month. At Millbridge Speedway and AAR speedway and Iredell County Fairgrounds. You will be our primary sponsor so kart will be painted and decaled to your standards. We are looking for 150.00 a month to help with Tires gas and entry fees. Thanks.

I have 2 karts running the DNQ Karting Series in NC. One will be running the Busch Predator 390 Series and the Other will be running the Ghost Face Brewing 425 Clone Heavy Cup Series. If you dont know anything about the series go to DNQ Karting.com or youtube it. You will get plenty of publicity as for it is aired on TV. And you will be marketed on my Truck and Shirts. We have competitive karts no junk. We race once a month. At Millbridge Speedway and AAR speedway and Iredell County Fairgrounds. You will be our primary sponsor so kart will be painted and decaled to your standards. We are looking for 150.00 a month to help with Tires gas and entry fees. Thanks.
When looking for sponsorship you should also state your name, drivers, type of karts and whos motor, along with any accomplishments. I get calls and messages all the time where noone ever says who they are or any type of real info. At that point i politely tell them no and say "you never even gave me a name so i dont even know who you are:.

That wasn’t my point Earl. We beat plenty of them big name builders all the time with our local builder motors, in clone and FH.

Sponsor's may not be involved in Karting .
The sponsors want too know what benefit you are bring to the table .
The upside for them is what brings them in .
Most people not involved in Karting have no idea. What a Flathead , a clone or a parrila is .
It's a a foreign language to them .

Second job?
Take all of the profits from flipping those burgers (or whatever job you find) and put 100$ of them directly into your race team.
Easily pays your fuel, entry fees, and even some tires by just working just a day or two a week.
Keep in mind that a sponsor will want you to work for them to earn their sponsorship (marketing is a 2-way street.)

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back