Looking for tire chemical help.

Oldfatnslow

Hey guys I figure this is the best place to find tire treatment info. I'm looking to drag race a "hard tire" class and trying to find info on what treatment would be best to get a tire to stick in a drag race application. I see all kinds of stuff in the market but don't know what to use to get my desired results. The vehicle makes 800ish hp and I know power management will be key but want to be able to use as much as possible. Any tire treatment companies want to step up and help sell me a product let me know.

I would directly contact a tire prep manufacturer. The kart world uses small quantities because of the small tires. A prep company could steer you in the right direction and perhaps offer you something packaged a little better.

Use VHT, Skinnies sauce, or pimp juice, some people will put syrup from soda in there prep and do a burnout and then do a dry hop in a little bit of liquid as well. If it is a stick car you will be able to do a dry hop but watch out that is how you destroy stuff. If the sauce doesn’t do the trick pull a little bit of timing out on the hit snd let the timing back in after the tires want to hook

Last edited:
Back