Looking for...

spincycle

A pair of legs/risers and a pair of clamps for a buller jackshaft that fits the wide split 1 1/8 frame rails of a 2018 PRC Minecon....thx! DR

If anyone has a complete jackshaft with the legs and clamps to fit the 1 1/8" frame rail 2018 PRC Minecon I'm willing to buy it as well....thx! DR

I might have found a pair of legs/clamps....but they're for 1 1/4" frame rails....thinking out loud here....what's the likelihood of them clamping down hard enough on 1 1/8" frame rails to trust entirely under race conditions....?????

I shimed a bad leg once . That someone had milled for some reason .
Threw the chain when the shim came out . Had a good run going too .
Id say its 60/40 . Dnf .

Let me check my stuff. I might have an old set that fit 1-1/8" rails & might need the 1-1/4" stuff for my karts.

Maybe a trade?

Brian #89
What I'm looking for are ones made to fit the wide split frame rail design on the 2018 Minecon....I've got a set of them that are for older style 1 1/4" standard frame rail width....

If you take it to a local machine shop, they should be able to fix you up. 1" stock, duplicate the angle on one end each, then duplicate the length, then add the saddle on one side, and a flat on the other. Use more 1" stock to make the butterflies. I'd probably charge $100 for it. This is the danger in buying "odd" (non-standard) stuff -- everything has to be designed around it. My first thought would be to call Buller and see if they have some odd ones laying around that would work. I don't have a mill (at the moment) but this is the kind of project I enjoy doing. Good luck!

If you take it to a local machine shop, they should be able to fix you up. 1" stock, duplicate the angle on one end each, then duplicate the length, then add the saddle on one side, and a flat on the other. Use more 1" stock to make the butterflies. I'd probably charge $100 for it. This is the danger in buying "odd" (non-standard) stuff -- everything has to be designed around it. My first thought would be to call Buller and see if they have some odd ones laying around that would work. I don't have a mill (at the moment) but this is the kind of project I enjoy doing. Good luck!
Already spoke to Buller...they're so far behind on filling clutch orders right now, they are not doing anything with producing anything until they are caught up, estimating that to be maybe 3 months from now....😲

Can you bolt the jackshat assembly to your existing mount base ?
It might raise it up a little , which could help with pipe clearance if going two stroke .

Can you bolt the jackshat assembly to your existing mount base ?
It might raise it up a little , which could help with pipe clearance if going two stroke .
That's a thought....I'll look at it closer this weekend and see if there's anything to work with there....thx! Don

That's a thought....I'll look at it closer this weekend and see if there's anything to work with there....thx! Don
PRC 4cycle mount base won't take the jackshaft base plate unless significant modifications are done to it, and it's already designed to be fairly lightweight, removing any more of it's material would leave me very skeptical that it would hold up to the weight of the engine and the forces on it during race conditions....guess I'll just wait till maybe buller can make one for me....😑

Back