Looking for...

This by some accounts could sound like cobbling at it's finest...but it's a thought I had...I found a jackshaft with the wide split legs/clamps though it's for 1 1/4" tubing frame rails, the Minecon has 1 1/8"....would it work to buy a piece of 1 1/4" tubing, split it in half, lay a piece on each frame rail, maybe tack weld in place and then mount up the jackshaft on it? 😳🙄

^^^ I've used shim stock to build "saddles" for my motor mounts before. It's a bit of a pain, because as you surmised, they like to slip off when unclamped. But they worked fine when clamped down. IIRC, I used .040 sheet folded back on itself and trimmed with tin snips...

This by some accounts could sound like cobbling at it's finest...but it's a thought I had...I found a jackshaft with the wide split legs/clamps though it's for 1 1/4" tubing frame rails, the Minecon has 1 1/8"....would it work to buy a piece of 1 1/4" tubing, split it in half, lay a piece on each frame rail, maybe tack weld in place and then mount up the jackshaft on it? 😳🙄
It should i would go full length though not 4 separate pieces .

Fallowing - I to need a motor mount for a 2007 millennium tempest with jackshaft.
Buller will have one or make you one. I only run Milleniums for both my Sudam and the 100ccs. i did adapt a mount for the the 100s that I run with an axle clutch, but I do run a jackshaft with special legs for the Sudam.

Buller will have one or make you one. I only run Milleniums for both my Sudam and the 100ccs. i did adapt a mount for the the 100s that I run with an axle clutch, but I do run a jackshaft with special legs for the Sudam.
Buller is 3 months behind on filling clutch orders, they are not accepting any orders for producing any custom parts/pieces not currently in stock...😉

Buller is 3 months behind on filling clutch orders, they are not accepting any orders for producing any custom parts/pieces not currently in stock...😉
That might depend on who places the order. They always take care of their good customers but the current situation has been difficult for every karting business, especially concerning supplies and workers.

That might depend on who places the order. They always take care of their good customers but the current situation has been difficult for every karting business, especially concerning supplies and workers.
That's what I was told when I contacted them to ask about how long it might be before they would have what I was looking for....no offense towards them, everything in this world is so screwed up anymore...🤨

That's what I was told when I contacted them to ask about how long it might be before they would have what I was looking for....no offense towards them, everything in this world is so screwed up anymore...🤨
Unfortunately this situation is affecting many honest hard working people too.

Back