Looking to buy a new LO206 engine

Yep, we're waiting for more as well.
When we get them in, they're gone as quickly as we can build them and get them out the door.
There's been a waiting list all year long.
I suspect that now that the season is winding down, the next batch of 206s that we get in will fill all back-orders, but that all depends on how quickly we get them here.
Like Gary said, call and get on the list, or it will be even longer before you can get one.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I thought October was the anticipated “catch up” date for Briggs manufacturing? Was that just a rumor?

Emphasis on trickle. We might get “caught up” as people decide to not buy over winter. However, everyone will be right back in the same spot come spring rush time.
I suspect that's correct.
We keep getting calls daily asking about availability -- some go ahead and get on the list, others keep shopping around.
I know about half of our next Briggs order is already spoken for. The last full pallet we got in was sold within 2 days (all built, assembled, and tuned engines.) My best guess is that this time will be no different. We may catch up over the winter months, but we ALWAYS sell out and have back-orders in February as racers are starting to think about spring again.

The demand has been good for business...the supply, not so much.
It seems like we're all going like gang-busters for a few weeks, then sit and wait on particular products.
But everyone is trying their best. This supply problem is not limited to just Briggs, or even just our industry.
New car lots across the country are nearly empty. Finding replacement parts for newer cars is scarce at best.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back