Looking to trade

Badbandit12

Would anyone be interested in trading a couple of road racing karts for 95 z28 ? If anyone is interested can send pics and more info . Thanks Carl,

You may want to be more specific as to the term "road race". It has become a pretty generic description which can be (a) a sprint style kart with a laid-back seat to run on big 2+ mile tracks, (b) a laydown style kart more historically known as an enduro, or (c) some refer to asphalt sprint tracks as road courses. Just trying to help narrow down your search.

Layback narrow sprint or enduro karts . A couple of years ago we ran at Barber and was some of the most fun racing I have ever had . So started gearing up to run longer tracks and someone stole my whole race trailer, with all 5 of the karts and tools and gear in it. Just now getting back into it.
A little about the car . 95 z28 LT1, 6 speed tee tops don't leak body's in great shape, but the hood has some dents. Run and sounds awesome but low oil pressure. Have extra engine and other parts that I'm letting go with car. Give me your email if you want pics . And the car is located in Georgia just north of Atlanta .

Back