low bite chassis

racer99

I race on Saturday night in the 365 clone class. looking for everyones option on what chassis would be best for low bite hard little dusty track. Real small track maybe 1/12 just about turning the hole time. Very little banking. Thanks to all

Umax LGC if you can find one, but all chassis can be made to work in those conditions, stagger, the right tires and prep will go a long way

Demon Evil edition from Denver Smith(DSE) in Bassett, VA. User friendly kart. But i agree with XXX, you can get any chassis to work. Tires, wedge etc...

XXX -- Can't believe you didn't recommend the Ward XXX chassis -- still a great car on bullrings with low/no bite.

The old Phantom Banshee was always good on these conditions as well.
Like others have said....put the right tires and glue on them and you can make any car fly - some just take more glue. ;)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

XXX -- Can't believe you didn't recommend the Ward XXX chassis -- still a great car on bullrings with low/no bite.

The old Phantom Banshee was always good on these conditions as well.
Like others have said....put the right tires and glue on them and you can make any car fly - some just take more glue. ;)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Done wanna give away my secrets lol
Still have a xxx hanging on the wall may break it out this winter, suprised not may floating around still very fast

Back