low end power

intimidator3

I am running a really small track and am looking at building a beast on the low end. Any good ideas on producing a lot of low end power. I have been thinking of getting the black mamba jr. Cam. I would consider any head options out there. I just dont know if the 14cc, 18cc, or 208 pass inspections. I would consider bigger valves if that would help? I am just wanting to keep it to where I can pull start it. Other than that I am open to anything. Any ideas?

Do a dip-test and find out where your threshold should be. For most folks, its about 2-3 but on high torque engines, it can be 5-8.

Adjust your low speed idle screw while tightening up the manifold and you will see your numbers start to creep. Do this hot AND cold and find out where you had the best reading. Add a zip tie to the throttle arm and you wont notice a difference again!

Do a dip-test and find out where your threshold should be. For most folks, its about 2-3 but on high torque engines, it can be 5-8.

Adjust your low speed idle screw while tightening up the manifold and you will see your numbers start to creep. Do this hot AND cold and find out where you had the best reading. Add a zip tie to the throttle arm and you wont notice a difference again!
I don't understand this post.

High lift low duration, usually produces good torque. Look at NRracings. The cams that you can get in a "torque grind" hauls ****ing ass.

Back