1st $1000
2nd $150
3rd $75

$300 TO WIN
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $35

CLONE LITE *** CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 $$ *** CLONE 450

CLONE 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 ** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** LIMITED MODIFIED *** LIMITED MODIFIED $$ *** JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $50
14 KM

PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS *** JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP *** TEEN CHAMP
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 9:00
Practice- 12:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

Attention Limited Drivers

We have been asked to give you Limited Drivers a place to race and would like to race more then once being there all day. If we get enough interest from you guys and hold a good amount of attendance, we will continue this second class of Limited. If not, the second class will be eliminated.

I like your idea about that but like I was kinda asking lets make a points class and an money class pay like 300 or 400 in the money and have a points class that way u could be like the kids classes and lets try to get a nuff people to make it happen this is a dyeing class and I think doing this will some what bring it back and make them run the point to be able to run for the money spread the word and lets make this happen please and thank you Austin Pless

Don't forget!!! Next weekend is the year opening of the 2019 LRP Local Point Series. And someone will be going home with $1000 and only pay $35 entry fee to win it. Sounds like a good deal! I think $35 for $1000 is a NO BRAINER!!!

We intend to start the 2019 LRP Local Point Series this weekend. We hope everyone is ready to get the new season started and is energetic getting back in the seat again. Registration is open and if you need any parking, please call at 336-953-2522.

Link: www.daytonaofdirt.com

This is certainly not what I want to say today but we want to start the year off right. Since every weather forecast is saying the rain will be restarting mid-day Saturday, we would not be able to complete the qualifying and main events in their entirety and with that being the problem, we are canceling the race Saturday. Also, we have some that are driving 10 hours from Pennsylvania that I would hate to travel that far just to turn around without a chance to get to race. It is important to us to give everyone fair chance at capturing the championship. So in 2 weeks, our first LRP Local Points Series will begin on March 23. Not only will the series begin, but the battle of the 2019 Championship will begin. Get your racing equipment ready and come claim the 1st win.

Back