LRP RACE #4 - LIST OF WINNERS!!! - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know! I know! I’m late with getting this out but it seems there is not enough time in a day or there is not enough energy in this old lady to get everything done in one day. Anyway, we had one heck of a crowd last weekend. Everyone was so kind when they came through the gate. We had lot of visitors from all over. We collected a few from the rainout of Stateline, Matt Connell and his group came, we had several from SC to come again and visit us again, if I am not mistaken, we had a group from GA to come. We ended up with well over the 200 mark and met the KM in several of our classes. I’m not sure if people were getting ready for the anniversary race or if it was just that like one person told me, they always wanted to come race with us, and this was the weekend to come. But we had a great crowd, and I personally enjoyed the show they put on UNTIL the buckets of water from the heavens fell and I truly believe those buckets were prayed for by some of the pole sitters in the pro classes. We did get the first 10 classes of the lineup run and the rest of the races were paid off by qualifying.

Listed below are the winners of the LRP SERIES #4.

BEGINNER RED PLATE
WYATT PHIPPS

JR 1
KENDALL BAKER

JR 3
CALEB KIDD

JR CHAMP POINTS
CAM MOORE

TEEN CHAMP
JOHN KIDWELL, JR

CLONE LITE
LANDON HUFFMAN

CLONE MEDIUM
RICHARD SHOFFNER

CLONE HEAVY
RICHARD SHOFFNER

CLONE 425
WENDELL CHAVOUS

CLONE 450
BRENT LEWIS

SR CHAMP 425
JUSTIN TUCKER

PREDATOR 390
BLAKE SMITH

PREDATOR 425
KEVIN TORRENCE

We always hold a few classes that do not accumulate points and some of these are considered as Pro classes in which the purse is usually a higher amount of money, and some are considered just normal payout classes. The winners of these classes and in no specific order are BRENT LEWIS, BRADLEY WOLFORD, ASHTON STARNES, DANIEL TERRY, CARSON HAULMAN (2 CLASSES), JOHN KIDWELL, JR.

As always, we are thankful another safe race and everyone returned home safe and sound.

Our next race will be the SPEED CLINIC NCDS #5 IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY RACE. August 20th is the date and if you haven’t gotten your parking, you still have time to get in touch with me and let me get you set up. My phone number is 336-953-2522. You can text or call but I will need the length of your trailer. Also, you can go online and register for your class you are intending to run on the 20th. Just click on this link NCDS REGISTRATION (daytonaofdirt.com) to register for your class. Simple.

We are in awe in how fast time goes. Tommy and I wanted to make a difference in the karting world, and I do believe we have made an impact as such. We have gotten some attention of many people and tracks. We just play a tune of our own and do our own thing. We try to do the right thing no matter what and that is what has kept us going. As long as we feel we have done what we feel is truly right, we will keep going. WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OUR KARTING FAMILY FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THESE LAST 10 YEARS AND PRAY WE HAVE MANY YEARS AHEAD OF US TO RACE AND ENJOY THIS TOGETHER!

Back