M & M performance bodies. Good or bad reason looking to put on a rival with 5 yr old driver

Good cause theyvwill take a hit. But there a lil heavy, and if you take a bad hit make sure you have a torch to heat it up and fix it at the track.

Everybody says they look like a rubbermaid trash can, but hey they take some big hits and just bounce right back.

They have a new style that I purchased that is smooth like a fiberglass body . I haven't mounted it yet , but looks and feels like a nice unit . And I don't think it is as heavy as a glass body . I had one of the old style , other than having to brace it above the tires , I liked it , it took a beating and kept on going . I think I still have it around someplace ..

They have a new style that I purchased that is smooth like a fiberglass body . I haven't mounted it yet , but looks and feels like a nice unit . And I don't think it is as heavy as a glass body . I had one of the old style , other than having to brace it above the tires , I liked it , it took a beating and kept on going . I think I still have it around someplace ..
I have this same body, I’ve taken n given a few hits, there awesome. They look great.

Which one is it called?

Attachments

• 0587DC5C-E45A-4FA1-9198-F7F1C32F5A6D.png
    0587DC5C-E45A-4FA1-9198-F7F1C32F5A6D.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 36
The tuff series raptor is what we are running this year. From what they told me on the phone the tuff series is the strongest but it looks dull (not shiny). And the pro series isant as tough but it is more shiny. The black doesn't look the best but the yellow is pretty nice.

Back