M&M Pro series plastic body— opinions?

Arik434

Anyone have experience with the ‘Pro Series’ glossy bodies? They look pretty sharp on the website, but I’ve never seen one in person. Curious of any real world opinions….

They're okay. Little heavy compared to fiberglass. Overall not bad if you don't want to play with fiberglass. If your racing a rough crowd I'd go fiberglass or m&m tuff series.

Ok for the warmer weather I believe they may just flat break in cold weather but not positive later Chuck.

Tuff series is different type of plastic that flexes and bends without breaking. The pro series is more brittle and cracks.

Pro series does get brittle and break easy in colder whether like the G main plastic ones do. I'm by no mean knocking these bodies. It's just the nature of the beast with them. The tuff series is more rubber based material along with the Majestic body being along the same lines.

Pro series does get brittle and break easy in colder whether like the G main plastic ones do. I'm by no mean knocking these bodies. It's just the nature of the beast with them. The tuff series is more rubber based material along with the Majestic body being along the same lines.
M&m was bad about busting the bottom of the nose in cold weather, never had any problem out of Gman

I've ran this same M&M body since 1st race of 2017.. Finally changing this year to a Skyline tho. Hoping to get some life.out of the fiberglass body.

Attachments

• 20211212_154245.jpg
    20211212_154245.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210719_163423.jpg
    20210719_163423.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 34
Back