Magnetic Oil Drain Plugs

These are NOT the cheap magnets glued on with JB Weld!
These will never come off inside your engine like the cheap knock-offs that are being sold elsewhere!

Get the original!
765-339-4407

Jared,
You already had one of our magnetic drain plugs in your engine. Saved you a couple of bucks anyhow. :)

Magnetic oil drain plugs for just about every engine application.

765-339-4407

Great protection for the L206, 196 clone, (Sims, Boxstockproject, Dyno Cams, King, ARC, Tillotson, Whoever!) gx200, 212 Predator, gx390, flathead, animal, and more!

Credit and bank debit cards accepted.
765-339-4407

Love these in both of my clones and the old flathead motors!!! Will the clone plug fit in a predator motor? I will be ordering a couple more!

Cheap protection for your engine!

Catch even the smallest of metal particles at every oil change.

Rare earth magnetic oil drain plugs are the real deal.

Quantity pricing available.

Give us a call:

765-339-4407

These things work great! They catch even the lightest metal fuzz and during end of season tear down there was nothing but red 4t left on the bottom of the block. Great product!!

No need to pull the sidecover off to clean the metal out of your crankcase like some other "magnets" out there.
Clean ferrous metal off of your magnetic oil drain plug every time that you drain the oil!

Dealer and quantity pricing is available.
Credit and bank debit cards accepted and FedEx shipping daily.

765-339-4407

High power rare earth magnets used on our magnetic drain plugs make them the perfect solution to ferrous metal abrasion inside your engine.

Photo of our magnetic oil drain plugs for animal, LO206, and flatheads.
Clone, Predator, and big block magnetic oil drain plugs are also available.

Don't damage your valuable investment!
Give us a call today!

765-339-4407

Hi Brian - I have e-mailed you twice now but no response, perhaps the e-mail is stuck in a spam filter?......I'm looking for 50 off (yes 50) magnetic drain plugs for the GX160, ideally with a lock-wire hole drilled through the hex please, I will need shipping to the UK, can you provide me a trade quote including shipping to the UK? many thanks.

Back