Maintance to my new to me Kart.

Wlofton

Ok I'm buying this 2006 Trick Riddler kart Friday and what's your thoughts on me changing all the bearings and what brand to run.

I'm new to Karting and I'm at a ripe age of 48 years young. I've always wanted to get into some kind of racing.
It has full adjustable front end and all.

Welcome to karting, I like to buy bearings from the kart manufacturer they have what you need on hand and have a relationship with them helps when it comes time to for corner weights and other setup help. If you go to your local bearing supply house they can cross reference the bearings by the numbers on the old ones and tell them you want a high quality. They normally can give you choices that meet your price range. Just make sure that they are being pressed in correctly, some manufacturers have used tapered bearings in there front spindles. Good luck and I hope you have lots of fun racing

Welcome to karting, I like to buy bearings from the kart manufacturer they have what you need on hand and have a relationship with them helps when it comes time to for corner weights and other setup help. If you go to your local bearing supply house they can cross reference the bearings by the numbers on the old ones and tell them you want a high quality. They normally can give you choices that meet your price range. Just make sure that they are being pressed in correctly, some manufacturers have used tapered bearings in there front spindles. Good luck and I hope you have lots of fun racing

thanks for the info.

What engine do they run out there. I saw your earlier post on the tracks you may be racing at. Keep me posted on how your doing, if you need anything let me know.

Back