Manchester Speedway, TN 2015 Points Race #1 Guaranteed Money up to $350 to win w/payout to 5th

Manchester Speedway
1740 Old Tullahoma Hwy
Manchester. Tn. 37355
931-409-8514​

Guaranteed Payouts, please see Payout Scale below.

May 9th will be our first points race of the 2015 Season.

Starting Times
Gates will open at 4pm
Practice starts at 6pm.
Registration will close at 7pm.
Drivers meeting at 7:45 pm
Heats Start at 8pm with features to follow.

Admission-
Ages 6 and under get in free.
Ages 7-17--$10 each
Ages 18 and up--$15 each
Insurance included on all passes.

2015 Points series sponsors as of now are,

Gold Speed USA & Maxxis Tires- Tire products and apparel.
Hoosier Racing Tires- Tire products and apparel.
Hoover Racing Team- Lucas Oil Products
R.P.M. Motorsport's- Engine parts, wheels, prep.

Manchester Speedway is now a Hoosier Tire Dealer A-40's now in stock $225 a set.

Class Champions will receive a Hoosier Racing Driving jacket at the end of the series provided by the track. Pictures of the jackets can be found on our track website on the points series page. All competitors competing and eligible at the end of the series will receive awards.

Entry Fees $40, $5 of entry is for series awards fund, $5 is for transponder fee.

All Classes are open Tire rule (any tire brand), Except Hoosier Hobby Stock which is under a Hoosier A-40 only compound tire rule.

The following classes will be Competing for points.
(Red and green plate receive payout plus trophy for top 3)

Amateur Rookie Red Plate 245lbs- 14/62 gear rule
Junior Sportsman 1 265lbs-15/62 gear rule
Junior Sportsman 2 320lbs
Akra Pro Clone Lite 340 lb.
Akra Pro Clone Medium 360lbs
Akra Pro Clone Heavy 375 lb.
Hoosier Hobby Stock 360 lb.--$15 entry race for trophy 1st-3rd.
Briggs Stock 340 A/F Mix
OutLaw Modified B&S Animal/honda B-B./SMBC/B&S F-H/10hp Star Tech., or any 500cc. and under 2/4 cycle single cylinder engine liquid or air cooled- See website for weights.
Outlaw Champs/ Mini Winged Outlaw Buggies same rules as outlaw modified.

**Attention Racers! If we have Any Class that has 13-15-20 or more karts, that class will receive the following Pay Backs at the end of the night.**

This Summer for the points series we will have 3 payout Brackets depending on number of karts in any class that can met these kart counts.**

This Money is Guaranteed as long as a class can meet the minimum for each Payout Bracket!

Please look at the Guaranteed Payout scales below based on number of entries.

13 Kart min+_____15+ Karts______20+ karts

1st-$200.00_____1st-$275.00_____1st-$350.00
2nd-$125.00_____2nd-$150.00_____2nd-$175.00
3rd-$75.00______3rd-$75.00_____3rd-$100.00
4th-$40.00_____4th-$50.00_____4th-$75.00
5th-$25.00_____5th-$35.00_____5th-$50.00

These Payout are based on a kart count, any class that meets the kart counts will receive these guaranteed payouts.

**The 13 Kart minimum must be meet in order to receive the lowest Payout bracket above.**

**If 12 or less payback will revert back to normal payback, which will be 100% 1st -3rd split 45,35,20% if there is only 11 or 12 karts payback will go back to 4th, Split 40,30,20,10%.

Class entry fee- $30, + $5 transponder fee,+ $5 for series awards.

For more information about the track, and points series visit our website at www.manchesterspeedwaytn.com

Last year we were averaging 11-14 in outlaw and pro clone heavy on points nights and if we do so this year it will be a very good payout in any class that has those counts or even better!

We hope to see everyone here for a great action packed night of racing. Celebrating 25 yrs. of racing, kicking off an action packed points series on the High banks of Manchester Speedway.

So come on out to one of the fastest tracks in the southeast! May 9th as some of the best drivers in the Midwest, and southeast battle it out.

Thank you to the racers for the years of support.
Ralph Arnold II and Family and the Speedway Staff

We had 11 in Pro clone heavy, 8 in clone lite and 7 in outlaw this past Saturday night. We would like to invite the Kentucky and midwest drivers to come on down join in on the fun and excitement with the great racing action we have here.

We will also Have a professional photographer here Saturday night taking and printing pictures on site. These folks a very affordable and their most expensive item is a 24"x36" poster for $30.

Hey Ralph, My son races Quarter Midgets, some of the guys he races with were looking for a dirt track to race at like once a month, would you be interested in allowing them to race there? I say there would be at least 5 or more. PM me and let me know.. they all would run hoosiers.

Thanks
Rick

We are proud to announce and welcome aboard as a 2015 points series sponsor!

Pro Line Professional Camber & Laser Toe System

They will be donating 2 alignment systems for our 2015 points series awards. These items have a retail value of $450.00 each.

Pro Lines system offers one tool.....Two Jobs......Less Time!

Set camber and toe simultaneously. The ProLine alignment Gauge is the most user friendly gauge on the market! It fits all major chassis manufacturers!

These systems may be purchased fro either location,
Hi Tech racing www.hitechmillenium.com Geenville, Sc. (864)-269-8947
Uncle Franks Racing www.ufranks.com Omaha, NE. (402)926-2370

quarter midgets

Hey Ralph, My son races Quarter Midgets, some of the guys he races with were looking for a dirt track to race at like once a month, would you be interested in allowing them to race there? I say there would be at least 5 or more. PM me and let me know.. they all would run hoosiers.

Thanks
Rick

Hey Rick I would be glad to have you guys come run here.

Back