March 28th Willowdell Raceway Reunion/Trade Show/Swap Meet @ BMI Speedway

stevbmi

Swap Meet & Trade Show 9am-1pm
Featuring Go Karts, 1/4 Midgets and RC's

Willowdell Reunion 2pm-10pm
- Fast lap contest
- Laps/ Fun Race from 6-8pm ( Must sign up for race)
- Live Music 8-10pm

Vendor setup 3/27 4-8pm & 3/28 8-9am

We have about 75 (10x10) spots and since its only a little over a month away we have decided to allow trade show vendors 1 Free (10x10) and any additional spots are $10 and swap meet vendors is $10 per (10x10)

Onsite:
- Noble Romans
- Bar
-Arcade
-Clean Restrooms
- Heated

This place is setup really well for this type of event and are hoping to make this a annual event. So if your interested in setting up email me steve@bmikarts.com

I will also be making some unbelievable deals on chassis's and other misc. parts.

There will be a FREE drawing for a Brand New Egg Grill.

791 East Main St.
Versailles, Ohio 45380

Thanks Steve
www.bmikarts.com

Sniper Bodies will be there, three styles to choose from, standard colors are White, Black, Red, Blue, and Green. Pick up your the day of the show and save on shipping fees, $150.00, get your order in now to ensure delivery day of the show!

Bmi

Thanks Steve for following thru with the idea of the reunion. Hope we have a great turnout. I'm sure you will. See you there

I will be blowing out about 20 tables full of parts new and used go kart, minibike along with fitness equipment, band saw, lathes, drill press, punch press, sanders, grinders, cnc machines, new racing chassis's 1000,s of misc machined parts, vises, tooling if your looking for deals you won't want to miss this. Will also have a free drawing for a brand new $800 egg grill. We have around 15 other vendors setting up if you have some stuff to sell and would like a table we have about 20 left.

Back