Market place find

wrecit

When the grandkids don't understand grandma had a hobby

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-203849.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-203849.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 76
Copperhead Road!
Not copperhead road, that appears to be parts and pieces, more like a home brew setup, or mash pots
I like mine better, all copper..
I have the original Hatfield recipe taught to me by the man that raised me, Alvis Hatfield, after the fued my great grandfather Tom Hatfield moved to the mountains of East TN, Tom was cousins to Devil Anse, and was involved

Not copperhead road, that appears to be parts and pieces, more like a home brew setup, or mash pots
I like mine better, all copper..
I have the original Hatfield recipe taught to me by the man that raised me, Alvis Hatfield, after the fued my great grandfather Tom Hatfield moved to the mountains of East TN, Tom was cousins to Devil Anse, and was involved
It's a lot of work making it the old/right way. Most of the stuff around here is wolf pot.

I travel 33 to work every day from the VA line to Knoxville.
The biggest moonshiners HWY in Tennessee is 25 believe it or not
Just shows you not much has changed in East TN since I graduated from high school in Oak Ridge (20 miles from Knoxville) in 1962. :)

When about 14 I had the privilege of meeting an older guy out in the countryside in circumstances that eventually led us to becoming close enough acquaintances that he took me into a back corner of his farm and showed me his still and explained how to make moonshine. His turned out about 30 gallons at a time. Great learning experience, lol.

2 Questions....

1. Can a clone be made to run on moonshine? ie. what's the proper jetting?
and
2. Who's offering lessons on how to go into moonshine production? I'm interested... :)

Back