Martinbuilt Clutches?

David Martin in Kentucky.
Great guy, great work.

His clutches come from the Viper/Gator line.
We've rebuilt many of them over the years and it's who I tell folks to call when I'm covered up here in our own shop.
We've got parts in stock for rebuilds if you need.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Hands down one of the best clutch builders in the country. He was building clutches when I started racing back in the 90's as a kid. He's who I trust with all my clutches.

David is “The Man” on clutch’s. We won a WKA National Championship 22 years ago with David servicing our clutch’s. There’s more to torque transfer than meets the eye.

WP

Actually, the first person to market the clutch that Tim Baker designed, was Ralph Woodard at Uncle Frank's.

David was one of the first (and still active in business today) to help with the 2nd generation that utilized the modular drive hub, and came up with the idea that morphed into the removable bearing race.

I may be one of the few who take advantage of his "Barrel Levers" 😉

Definitely one of the top builders out there.

I refer customers to him without hesitation 😎

Actually, the first person to market the clutch that Tim Baker designed, was Ralph Woodard at Uncle Frank's.

David was one of the first (and still active in business today) to help with the 2nd generation that utilized the modular drive hub, and came up with the idea that morphed into the removable bearing race.

I may be one of the few who take advantage of his "Barrel Levers" 😉

Definitely one of the top builders out there.

I refer customers to him without hesitation 😎
Yes, i absolutely forgot about the Orange Crush, my apoligy to Uncle Franks.

Back