MartinBuilt Clutches

Martin Built Clutches are designed and manufactured to provide
the best performance for your racing dollar.

The high quality components are engineered to last longer and out perform the competition. Martin's designs are revolutionary and copies have been attempted but a Martin Built has never been duplicated. During assembly and again prior to shipment, all Martin Built CLUTCHES are tested to MartinBuilt Clutches is out performing the competition
270-564-1507
e-mail dmartin3740@comcast.net

Martin Built Clutches are designed and manufactured to provide
the best performance for your racing dollar.

The high quality components are engineered to last longer and out perform the competition. Martin's designs are revolutionary and copies have been attempted but a Martin Built has never been duplicated. During assembly and again prior to shipment, all Martin Built CLUTCHES are tested to MartinBuilt Clutches is out performing the competition
270-564-1507
e-mail dmartin3740@comcast.net

Here is the real deal no BS here get a real blueprint here with Hi tech machinery no homemade grinders at this shop no big talk just the plain trust over 30 year experience .Proven results at National and big money races ,Lots of big dogs on MartinBuilt blueprints as well as MartinBuilt Touch Clutch AND YES THERE ARE A FEW COPY CAT clutches like mine but no where near the workmanship as the MartinBuilt Touch
MartinBuilt is grinding out the competition
www.martinbuilt.net
270-564-1507
dmartin3740@comcast.net

I want to thank all my customers for such a great year in 2013 and already starting 2014 with a lot of new and old customers I hope all have a good new year and keep sending me your clutches good luck to all you racers.

It’s been brought to my attention that there’s a bit of a battle going on as to who the best clutch builder is, this is happening on Facebook as well as here on Bob's. My experience, craftsmanship and work speaks for itself. As somebody that is running a real business and that has a life I don’t have time to sit down and keep up with everybody and their opinions. Yes there are people out there who don’t like me, but from my experience they’re “old customers” that are trying to build their own clutch business, and the only way they know how to do it is by bashing me. I stand behind my work 100% and know the quality that comes out of the shop, any customer of mine would agree. At MartinBuilt we do more than a polish job, you get the full deal minus the B.S. that comes from other places. Enough about that, I’ve got clutches to rebuild. Thank you to all our loyal customers, send those clutches in it’s about to get very busy around here.

Here is the real deal no BS here get a real blueprint here with Hi tech machinery no homemade grinders at this shop no big talk just the plain trust over 30 year experience .Proven results at National and big money races ,Lots of big dogs on MartinBuilt blueprints as well as MartinBuilt Touch Clutch AND YES THERE ARE A FEW COPY CAT clutches like mine but no where near the workmanship as the MartinBuilt Touch
MartinBuilt is grinding out the competition
www.martinbuilt.net
270-564-1507
dmartin3740@comcast.net

Back