MartinBuilt Clutches

MartinBuilt Clutches

Clutch Builder
Martin Built Clutches are designed and manufactured to provide
the best performance for your racing dollar.

The high quality components are engineered to last longer and out perform the competition. Martin's designs are revolutionary and copies have been attempted but a Martin Built has never been duplicated. During assembly and again prior to shipment, all Martin Built CLUTCHES are tested to MartinBuilt Clutches is out performing the competition
270-564-1507
e-mail dmartin3740@comcast.net
Shipping
3740 Carmel Lane
Paducah,Ky.42003

Last edited:
My brother in law sent his clutch to them and I was absolutely dumbfounded at the performance of that clutch when he got it back. When that thing engaged it was gone.

Calls coming in ,emails and facebook messages there Sure has been alot of wins again on MartinBuilt Clutches and blueprints this weekend, makes me feel good

We are always busy here but never to busy to take care of our customers we strive to keep a 2 to 3 day turn around sometimes even less send your clutches in today

Best clutch man in the business, got both our clutches in now getting blueprinted. Can't wait to get em back. Thanks MartinBuilt for the great clutches.

Can you blueprint a reaper clutch with your discs or do you have to use o.e.m. Some blue printers saying where it's a smaller diameter disc they can't use thiers

The MartinBuilt Clutche i have on the HRW Outlaw is the BEST hands down. It has won many races and pull the power to the ground .
Thanks David for one bad a$$ clutche if you not have the Martinbuilt you need to get you one...

David Porter
HRW Raceway

Just got our blueprints back and man these things are ready for more wins. Thanks MartinBuilt for the great clutches.

Back