Martinbuilt touch vs bully by martinbuilt

braxton

I have read and have been told time and time again martinbuilt is place I need to send my clutches. Seems to me that most people run a bully done by martinbuilt andnnot his touch clutch. Just wondering why that is.

Also can you get a single disk touch?

Thanks

The Touch is an awesome clutch, we ran one this season. Any clutch done by Mr. Martin will perform very well. He knows his stuff! I'm sure he will tell you about a single disk clutch.

I own two Martinbuilt Touch clutches, and my first clutch by him was a bully.
Out of all three clutches there is little difference but the Touch seems to be a little more tunable without sending it back to him for specifics. The wear on the clutch seems less significant in the times between rebuilds requiring less to rebuild them. They work easier to do the same jobs. "Cheaper" in the long run as they don't wear out as fast! I will recommend any clutch to David as he's top notch. His clutches have put us in the winner circle and have never had one fail! Not to say that they can't, everyone makes mistakes and things just happen! But, he stands behind his products and anything he builds. So choose either and you WILL NOT be sorry. If you have a Bully and want the best, send it in. If you want a Touch you'll be very pleased with it!

Single disc option you'd have to call and talk to him about, that I don't know.

I own two Martinbuilt Touch clutches, and my first clutch by him was a bully.
Out of all three clutches there is little difference but the Touch seems to be a little more tunable without sending it back to him for specifics. The wear on the clutch seems less significant in the times between rebuilds requiring less to rebuild them. They work easier to do the same jobs. "Cheaper" in the long run as they don't wear out as fast! I will recommend any clutch to David as he's top notch. His clutches have put us in the winner circle and have never had one fail! Not to say that they can't, everyone makes mistakes and things just happen! But, he stands behind his products and anything he builds. So choose either and you WILL NOT be sorry. If you have a Bully and want the best, send it in. If you want a Touch you'll be very pleased with it!

Single disc option you'd have to call and talk to him about, that I don't know.

x2 on this one and yes I have single and 3 disc as well

Could be they already owned a Bully and sent it to him for rebuild and blueprint.

This is correct,i have 2 bullys and i do have 3 touches as well,all of which david has serviced for years and never had any failures and have many many wins and championships with.

Back