Matt Kenseth to replace Kyle Larson

I think it was little over the top he should of just whooped his butt at the time, but someone needed to teach Joey a lesson as he deserved what he got.

He didn't do anything in the 6 when he was supposed to have turn that program around and I don't see him doing any good here either.

Kenseth gets as much out of a car as any driver ever has. He's had a fifteenth place car many times & gotten top-5's with it. I love Martin, but the 6 car Martin drove was a much better car than the 6 Kenseth got handed.

Might be a good fit with Kurt .
He takes care of the car , doubt he will set the world on fire though .

Rumor has it they asked Carl Edwards first but he turned it down. Personally I would have rather seen Edwards, but Kenseth is a solid guy as well. I hope he does well, but I don't think he will be winning any races. If Larson can barely win in that car, Kenseth wont be much better.

Mark Martin was the man in the #6 car and nobody will ever drive it like he did just like Dale in #3 car

Yep. They might have inherited the number on the side. But not the ability to drive like Dale or Mark Martin. Plus the fact that the chassis, and the people that build them make a huge difference. Along with everyone that touches that car. From the first weld on the chassis to the last crew member that tightens the lug nuts. Only as strong as weakest link.
Dale's entire crew loved him a he loved everyone of them. Plus he had an ace in the hole. He had to build his own cars (with his friends help) to start out, race and win!! or go to work in a cotton mill!

Back