Max Header Pipe Length-Small Pipe

ClinePower

Per AKRA rules, can someone please advise what the maximum header length for a small pipe clone is? Also, how is the measurement taken, from the top (closest to pipe) of the flange or the bottom (face of the head)? Thanks in advance!! -07

" .. HEADER AND MUFFLER REQIREMENTS: Any single stage, one-piece header made from .750” OD steel
tubing, with the RLV Mini B-91 Silencer installed at the end of pipe. The B-91 Silencer must be tread
fitted to the pipe end. The entire exhaust pipe including the muffler is 15” max length and 10” min
length... "

Measured from face of mounting flange to end of silencer.

measurement is taken by running the tape along the inside of the pipe as far as length goes

I dont believe that is right, if it is, i dont see how anyone is suppose to put the tape measure thru the pipe from one end to the other to measure it, doesnt make sense to me. Everytime iv seen a pipe measured in the tech room, it has been without a muffler on it and the tape was put inside from one end to the other. The pipe is what has a lengh rule, not the muffler.

" .. HEADER AND MUFFLER REQIREMENTS: Any single stage, one-piece header made from .750” OD steel
tubing, with the RLV Mini B-91 Silencer installed at the end of pipe. The B-91 Silencer must be tread
fitted to the pipe end. The entire exhaust pipe including the muffler is 15” max length and 10” min
length... "

In the rules in black and white

Exactly. The pipe with muffler is 10 to 15 inches long. The measurement is taken inside the assembly. How?????

Back