Max torque

Bandmn

Im looking for 1 or 2 max torque 5/8" bore 12 tooth drivers any out there? They are for my sons 79cc predator.

Im looking for 1 or 2 max torque 5/8" bore 12 tooth drivers any out there? They are for my sons 79cc predator.
Is it a gear rule ? Or are you gearing it to slow it down ? I'm asking because to gear it correctly there are very few tracks you'll need a 12 driver for that engine.

i know i can get them from bmi karts but they are 17.00 each was hoping to maybe find them cheaper on here. i have 2 clutches for his motor so was looking for a driver for each clutch so i have a bolt on and go spare.

yes we also have to run a red plate on the 79cc predator also to help with that and also on a 33 3/4 diameter rule

yes the kids (4yo-7yo) were being being clocked at 37mph oh the dirt so they stepped in and slowed them down
At least they went the right way with smaller front driver to slow them down, not try to do it with bigger driver and all in the rear, Curious gearing when they were 37 mph and that was on which track ? or both ?

At least they went the right way with smaller front driver to slow them down, not try to do it with bigger driver and all in the rear, Curious gearing when they were 37 mph and that was on which track ? or both ?
i want to say still with a 12/67 but that was before the addition of the red plate for the 79cc pred and restrictor cone for the comers. BUT that was 2 years ago and being at the track (racing myself) but not having my son involved yet (he just turned 4 this past janurary and is his first season this year) i really didnt follow the kids kart rules so i CANT say for sure it was 12\67. the tracks are martinville and fremont raceway park.

i want to say still with a 12/67 but that was before the addition of the red plate for the 79cc pred and restrictor cone for the comers. BUT that was 2 years ago and being at the track (racing myself) but not having my son involved yet (he just turned 4 this past janurary and is his first season this year) i really didnt follow the kids kart rules so i CANT say for sure it was 12\67. the tracks are martinville and fremont raceway park.
If they were that fast with a 12/67 good thing they didn't gear them properly !! What would anyone even try them without a plate for 4 & 5 yr olds involved.

If they were that fast with a 12/67 good thing they didn't gear them properly !! What would anyone even try them without a plate for 4 & 5 yr olds involved.
i dont think they expected them to go that fast. Lets face it WE ARE RACERS we are gonna squeeze anything we can out of them lol. since there was a gear rule in place parents was showing up with HUGE asphalt tires to get around the gear rule. my son is out there for seat time and fun ONLY, which are 2 of the aspects of the kids class that has been lost by some parents these days.

This is him at a back yard track a week ago on that 60 degree sunday turning his first laps on a track. He had such a good time and was a priceless feeling i had!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583721708621.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583721708621.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 11
i dont think they expected them to go that fast. Lets face it WE ARE RACERS we are gonna squeeze anything we can out of them lol. since there was a gear rule in place parents was showing up with HUGE asphalt tires to get around the gear rule. my son is out there for seat time and fun ONLY, which are 2 of the aspects of the kids class that has been lost by some parents these days.
4 yr old to 7 yr old is to much of gap with the old rules, BIG difference in a 7yr old than a 4yr old not as much of an issue with the plate in but still somewhat a safety issue as they will maximizing momentum more.

Back