Maxxis 8 Wides

I jsut saw maxxis HT3 Pinks 8 inch wide. Where do they usually run these? I didnt even know they ran them until today.
8.00s are the old Pinks before they went to the 9.00s. They used to offer them in Blues also (which some UAS guys still highly covet because of their previous success on them.)
8.00s are probably 10 -15 years old at this point. I don't think you'll find too many people running them still.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

8.00s are the old Pinks before they went to the 9.00s. They used to offer them in Blues also (which some UAS guys still highly covet because of their previous success on them.)
8.00s are probably 10 -15 years old at this point. I don't think you'll find too many people running them still.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-3 bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
You are right, but most of us racing UAS wanted the old high rubber blue HT3 Maxxis, high power frequently loves that extra rubber. i also ran the low rubber blues, and they still worked better for me than the pinks on UAS. On the contrary Firestones rarely worked.

You are right, but most of us racing UAS wanted the old high rubber blue HT3 Maxxis, high power frequently loves that extra rubber. i also ran the low rubber blues, and they still worked better for me than the pinks on UAS. On the contrary Firestones rarely worked.
That is correct. It was around 2013 or so that they had a close-out on thick blues...I remember giving $15 ea. for them from a guy that ran a Burris series here in the midwest. Today, I still have UAS guys asking me for those tires -- wish I could still get them AND the Hoosier 9.50 FKs! :)

That is correct. It was around 2013 or so that they had a close-out on thick blues...I remember giving $15 ea. for them from a guy that ran a Burris series here in the midwest. Today, I still have UAS guys asking me for those tires -- wish I could still get them AND the Hoosier 9.50 FKs! :)
I have an old set I keep prepped and on certain tracks that set can be faster than new tires on UAS. I wish they would still make them, but with all the tire cutting and so they came out with the low rubber ones and then pinks.

Back