How do I read the maxxis date code. On the sidewall there is a bunch of numbers and I dont know how to read them. I am trying to figure out the numbers that aprrently have the date in them that the tire was made.
1) The 1st digit refers to the Material Number (0-HT3 or 1-EL)
2) The 2nd digit indicates the year the tire was made
3) The following two digits refer to the week of the year (39th week)
4) The next two digits indicate the day of the week (04 – Wednesday)
5) The last digits identify the employee number at Maxxis