Maxxis

Anyone seen the new option for maxxis tires. I saw a thing and you can get the right sides in pink letters or whites. Kinda cool
I prefer pink though

Oh from what I saw I thought you had either a pink or white option but they were same compound. My bad it was almost 10 so my brain wasn’t working well😂

Ok, was at Goldspeed yesterday, there is a white ST-3 tire. Still testing this tire but they do have it somewhat available. Small supply of them at the moment. Its a softer compound, about a 48 duro after mounting. Bunch of Pro drivers did some testing this past weekend, and i had them in my hand as well. The sidewall is suppose to have stayed the same as the HT-3 and feels about the same.
I do know of 1 who cut them and the duro after cutting was about a 52 from what i heard, i plan on talking with him soon to get some feedback on what he thought of this tire.

Will this be a good tire for a Maxxis racer to have when calls for a little bit of a lower duro instead of throwing away a set by doping them like crazy?

Will this be a good tire for a Maxxis racer to have when calls for a little bit of a lower duro instead of throwing away a set by doping them like crazy?
Something tells me they are trying to cover the "Cobras don't need prep" part of the market. Lots of opportunity was shown to them with how well cobras have taken off.

Saturday we ran a set of Whites in a heat race on hard dusty track full of Yellow Vegas. Started 3rd and finished 2nd. Those tires had no bite after 4 laps. I may need to pound them down.

Back