Mayko

Al. What do you consider your 1980 bullet to be? A wide power band or a narrow power band? Gary Hartman said his Pro 80 was a wide power band. Curious to how your 80 Bullett pipe compares.

It's sure nice to look back! It's really great that someone appreciates what I've done in the past, and saves all the pictures. Thank you Mr. VanDusen!!

How about that chain breaker, I did that over 45 years ago. Same with the kart. Same with fuel tanks. My design innovations are still used today. A lot of my tanks are still on karts and running races in the vintage classes. My pipe designs are still being used today. Nostalgia is great!, isn't it.

And least I forget, I took all the pictures myself. Used a Minolta 35mm. On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't brag about the pictures. I also designed the logo "Mayko".

Fame is fleeting!! Now it's; "what have you done for me lately", and, that's fair enough.

My only goal now is to pass on the knowledge that I've gained over the years. That's even harder. But now, when I get a convert, it's pretty satisfying.

Back