Merry CHRISTmas give away!!

Jesusfreak

This year I am stepping it up! Its been a great year. Jesus has blessed myself and my family and I hope to bless someone. Jesus is the most important part of my life and hope that he is yours also. If you have never given your life to him... its as easy as

Admit you are a sinner
Believe he died for your sins
Commit to living your life for him

If you did this let me know I would love to talk to you

Now for the giveaway..... one FREE tire surfacer with a one bolt hub shipped to one lucky person

To enter you must Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE only with your name and contact number

Any info left here with not be entered into giveaway. May God bless you and you family this CHRISTmas season

Winner will be drawn CHRISTmas day

Attachments

• 74EE840B-7EF5-45A8-B6C4-293C6E8AB67C.jpeg
    74EE840B-7EF5-45A8-B6C4-293C6E8AB67C.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
From the KJV:

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Nothing more is needed, anything more is false corruption by man which will prevent your salvation.
Believe in any part of the Trinity and you believe in all.
Believe in more and you will not be saved.

Admit you are a sinner is a Baptist concept of mans interpretation of the meaning of our Bible
It's one of those wow this must mean this things about what is said in our Bible used to control people.
The Bible is about our God, church is about control.

Believe he died for your sins
Commit to living your life for him

Last edited:
To enter you must Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE only with your name and contact number

I hope you will throw out any messages for the giveaway which contain >>> anything <<< more then name and contact number. ... :)

... and it would be totally not Christian to change the rules in an effort to cause even one entry to be of less value ... :)

This is awesome!! What a great way to give back to the racing community. Let me tell you we just got into racing and the help and support from others has been tremendous. It is making my 5 year old son super happy and he can’t wait till spring to get back out.

Back