Methanol at Daytona

I will have a drum of Methanol at Daytona. Price will be $3/gallon, your container.
Jack
if you're going to carry that to Florida in your trailer, we will all be praying for you. I don't want to see any scenes like in Terminator two.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

Al, your comments are unnecessary with regards to this matter. Some of us are very appreciative that Mr. Reall is even offering to provide this for us to buy. You make reference to a very dire scene within a movie that no one would ever hope to experience. You don't currently race on the road racing circuit and moreover you don't understand the commitment and effort that it is being taken by many to help maintain and grow the series. Having methanol is crucial to this Road Race strong knit 4 cycle group. Granted, I don't have much money when I go to race to support the series as I would like ( I'm starting graduate school in two weeks and am literally counting pennies to Daytona), but please respect those that wish to help road racing and don't make such comments.

Al may i ask how you think the fuel gets from the plant....... to the distributors.......to the people like jack and myself? please remove your head from your a$$

thanks teddermania

Sorry, have been working the last few days. I have a gray trailer, says "Reall Racing" on the side. Almost any of the 4 cycles will be able to point you to me. Probably be along the fence at the back of the pits by the entrance (Turn 1-2) of the Infield.

Jack

Hi Jack, how are you feeling and how is the kart after the incident? Scott said the kart looked hurt on the right rear, but said you felt OK the next day. Worried about you buddy. I did see you raced yesterday ( Tues ) so I am assuming you are A-OK. Hope all have a safe trip back to their homes and have a Happy New Year ! Hope to see all of you at the track soon.

Dave E.

Dave,

We missed you. Kart went back with MGM for repair or replacement. It took a good hit. And it was a fast one! I'm good. I was sore that day, but I got the backup kart together and pulled off a 4th and 7th on Tuesday. Scott ran very well all week.

Be Safe.
Jack

Glad you are feeling OK, must have been a pretty hard hit to have done that kind of damage. I'm sure Paul can repair the damage, though, those boys do nice work. Scott told me you looked fast with the new kart. That darn Colborn guy ............... he just keeps going, and going, and going .............. LOL Nice job by Kevin and his guys. Have a Happy New Year Jack and I will see you one of these days, we can tip a couple beers and toast my old age. Did you and Brenda make it to the dirt races? The weather looked really nice. Dave E.

Back