MGM and the new 2 cycle chassis

Peewee158

Great debate for our new jr 2 cycle
Amy wins both days and had her chassis two seconds faster than her old kart !!!

Peewee, all this weekend 2 cycle wins were RR or Sprint? I am getting closer to be able to win a 2 cycle sprint class on my MGM, though I had to open the front all the way and pretty much open the rear very wide too. I am running 5¨ now but to my surprise I could make the chassis faster on 6.0 than on the 7.10 used on adult classes. Anyway Langley Speedway is a very particular track on its sprint configuration. My fastest time is half a second from the fastest guy on my class but I hit that time with the wrong gear and my clutch is not really good either. I´ll let you know. Haven´t tried on MG tires either that are usually faster on this track than Bridgestones IMO.

Open tire, Gary, I have MG yellows on other karts and I love them but haven´t tried on the MGM. Again to my surprise I was faster on the narrow rear 6.0 instead of the 7.10s The other thing is sometimes I feel like I need more brakes, or at least I don´t feel themn right with this engine, either I block or they don´t bshow much at all. Maybe going to blue pads? What do you think? Thanks, Gary.

Back