Microstock Racing

Where in NJ are you? (Assumption, since most are from there...) I raced a vehicle similar, except we had primitive suspension. Looks like y'all had fun. We raced 1/10 mi. asphalt oval, and invited the microstock guys up for a couple demo races in the heyday of the late 80's, early 90's....was neat to see them. I was racing in upstate NY at the time.

Attachments

• _20150621_141139.JPG
    _20150621_141139.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
Where in NJ are you? (Assumption, since most are from there...) I raced a vehicle similar, except we had primitive suspension. Looks like y'all had fun. We raced 1/10 mi. asphalt oval, and invited the microstock guys up for a couple demo races in the heyday of the late 80's, early 90's....was neat to see them. I was racing in upstate NY at the time.
Ted, I'm in NY, but most of these guys race in PA. The asphalt race in the video is from Poughkeepsie NY, this year. We rae a traveling series, with some dirt and some asphalt races. They have a good car count at Shellhammers speedway on Saturday nights, and Friday nights at Snydersville speedway in PA.

Back