Mid Ohio

rainman

Anyone know if Mid Ohio is still on? WKA hasn't updated it as cancelled ot postponed as they did with Summit Point but they do not have any info to enter either. DART does still have the entry form and everything but not sure if the race is still on. Thanks.

Mid Ohio is at this time still scheduled. I know they are taking pre-entries and not cashing checks or processing credit cards until there is a final determination of the race happening. As this situation is different state to state, and even sometimes cities and counties, there are a lot of issues and hoops to jump through. I know they are doing everything they can to have the event, and I heard an announcement would be coming soon on any changes and procedures to have the event

They confirmed that it is on. I wonder if we need to pre enter like we do for Charlotte. I want to be there unless I am allowed to fly to Spain before those dates.

I don't think you have to pre enter. I did just in case they had any limits on the number of people that could attend the event.

No. You can be a member of any of the groups that are there racing to get in. You can get a DART weekend membership for $10.
But if your not racing it sounded like you need to tell them your a crew member. They weren't allowing spectators.

They confirmed you do not need to pre enter. I can't pre enter since I won't know till the last moment when or if I can travel to Europe this summer. Maybe in July. We'll see.

Back