Midstate Microd Club - Karts 2020

First year there bringing karts to the asphalt track!
Midstate microd club - Karts 2020 This is a 1/10th mile track located in Groton, NY. Go-karts will be a new addition for the facility in 2020. Midstate microd club brought in a few karts at the end of the 2019 season for an open practice day, at the conclussion of that open practice day there was conversation of bringing kart classes here weekly. There will be 6 kart classes weekly on Friday nights which will include Novice, JR1, JR2, JR3, Clone360, and Adult wing champ. All of these classes will have an open clutch and tire rule. A few spring cleanup/open practice days in the beginning of April are planned weather depending. Stay tuned for more information regarding class rules, schedule, and more..

Nice to see you're running karts too!

I heard the full road course is still there where you're running the microds. Is it still usable? We could use another road course in the area.

BTW: I was at Avon the day you guys ran there last year. You put on a great show, thanks for coming!

Nice to see you're running karts too!

I heard the full road course is still there where you're running the microds. Is it still usable? We could use another road course in the area.

BTW: I was at Avon the day you guys ran there last year. You put on a great show, thanks for coming!
Yes the road course is still there, with alittle time and effort Into it, it could be useable but as of now no. Looking forward to this, thanks!

Too bad y'all weren't doing this when we were there, 1991-1995. :) I raced Stock Open Wheel, and classic MR2 microds. Good luck with the program. We did a yearly race on the road course, which, IIRC, was called Hillcrest Speedway back in the day, and is a copy of Azusa Speedway (Raceway?) in CA. With a layer of micropave it would be a great little road course, but is a bit narrow for today's karts..

Back